Copyright and Citations
You are free to:
- share, copy, distribute, and transmit work on this website using any medium or file format;
- edit the work, alter it, and create derivative works from it.
- As long as the licence conditions are met, the licensor cannot revoke this consent.
The following conditions apply:
- Attribution — The user must attribute the work to its creator, must place a link to the licence, and must indicate whether the work has been altered. You can do this in any reasonable manner, but not in a way that suggests that the licensor endorses your work or your use of the work itself).
- Non-Commercial –– You may not use the work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you have altered or built on the work, you must distribute the altered material subject to the same licence as the original work.
- No supplementary restrictions — You may not impose any legal conditions or utilise technological facilities that legally restrict others from doing anything that the licence permits.
Example of source citation:
Source: [Author], [insert full title of the text or database], Huygens Institute for the History of the Netherlands, [URL] [date]
Full version of licence subject to Creative Commons: